Understanding the science behind your temperature-sensitive products, AB BioTechnologies offers GMP temperature controlled storage. We offer the following storage environments for incoming raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), bulk drug solutions (BDS), and finished products:
- Ambient: +15°C to +30°C
- Refrigerated: +2°C to +8°C
- Frozen: -15°C to -25°C
- Ultra-Low: -70°C to -90°C
AB BioTechnologies maintains control over product classifications and locations within its GMP warehouse management system. This sophisticated inventory management software has the capability to support RF barcoding, material status (quarantine, release, reject, etc.), location tracking, cycle counts, pharmaceutical packaging, returns, and support during recall situations. Our guardianship is evident in the systems implemented and the processes utilized to mitigate risks that may adversely impact product safety, identity, strength, purity and quality (SISPQ).
- Validated temperature monitoring system for each storage environment
- Validated GMP warehouse management system
- Redundancy of critical systems (i.e. diesel generator backup power) to ensure business continuity and control
AB BioTechnologies offers temperature-controlled distribution on a global level. Utilizing qualified shippers, we can facilitate movement while maintaining product integrity.